Crafty Art Market This Saturday!
November 23, 2010 § 4 Comments
These past few weeks have been MAD! I hardly know where my head is, and projects seem to pop up out of nowhere into days which I thought were nicely planned out. Nevertheless, inkypots will be part of a team of Malaysian etsy sellers at the first evarrrr Crafty Art Market @ Jaya One this Saturday 27th!
Where: Area outside The Bee at Jaya One
Time: 11am to 6pm
If you’re shopping for Christmas or simply only, I think you’ll find something to buy here from one of the many etsy shops. As for me, I’ll be selling a smaller selection this time around (60% of my stock got zapped off the shelves at the last art market and I got too caught up with making for orders to make much) BUT I do have some new pieces from the dragon kiln to show 🙂
I am looking forward to some coffee and cake from The Bee and just hanging out… so if you’re in the area, drop by for a chat ya!
Here’s a tasting of the sellers who will be there (excerpted from this blog post):
- Bag N Craft: Sally makes crocheted handbags and lucky stars.
- Christystudio: Christy stitches practical and chic fabric bags
- Folktale Studio: Yasmin makes cards and felt accessories
- French Toast Friday: Fairuz will be showcasing paper goods
- JainaBee: Pek Mun makes Washi Ningyo (Japanese Paper Doll) cards and origami jewelry
- Kalleo Handmade Soaps and Kinder Soaps: Christine and Michelle make all-natural, cold process soap, entirely from scratch
- Love and Craft: Alicia makes felt and fabric items
- Love Fate Jewelry: Zurien makes jewelry
- Minifanfan: Yi Fan makes jewelry & accessories, art prints, and postcards
- Nukilan, Funkytiles and Rekhss: Nadiah and Rekha offer greeting cards, notebooks, hand painted tiles, gift tags, mixed media, fun stuff!
- Storybook Theater: Michelle makes children’s jewelry & accessories (psst-Yasmin of Folktale Studio is her mom!)
- Totodudo: Kiwi will be selling pottery, art prints, greeting card & handmade dolls
- YSM by Yasmin Handrich: Yasmin makes handpainted picture frames; acyrlic/permanent marker/pencil/charcoal drawings and paintings
- Emikaz, Infiniteglam & Alluregem: Emi creates wire art jewelry
- Fong Studio: Fong makes unique owl pillows
- Inkypots: Jia Wen makes ceramics and art prints
- JPBeads: Jenny offers purse hooks, jewelry and accessories
- Mimpi Murni: Murni makes jewelry and lipbalms
- Quillowpatch: Vianney will showcase her batik & Christmas-themed patchwork
- ReiYap: Rei sells miscellaneous handicraft and prints